Records Suspensions Services
The following is the typical SEVEN STEP pardon process that you can expect. There will rarely be any deviation from the steps listed below:
- Step 1 - The first thing you obviously need to do is to apply online using our secure application form.
- Step 2 - Once you fill in the form, you will receive a reply to the email address you use that basically confirms your details and payment.
- Step 3 – In the next 24h after you application, one of our consultants will get in touch with you and explain the entire process to you
- Step 4 – You sign a statement indicating that you have authorized us to handle your pardon and to act as your representatives in all matters pertaining to your pardon application
- Step 5 – We provide you with all the necessary and supplementary documents, make sure all requests such as finger prints, police and court records are prepared and received as well as make sure all this is done within the expected timeframe
- Step 6 – We submit your application to the concerned government departments and monitor the progress of your application
- Step 7 – Once your pardon is granted, we promptly notify you of the same
We have two sets of fees based on the service you select as follows:
- Premier Record Suspensions $645
- Standard Record Suspensions $495
- Complicated Record Suspensions $630
- Standard Suspensions $490
It is important to be aware of the following information as you make your application:
- Avoid delaying your application at all costs
- If you have a criminal record of any kind, it will only go away when you make a Record Suspension application that succeeds.
- Pardon eligibility is 3-5 years after you have completed your sentence. Less serious offences become eligible after a minimum of 3 years while more serious offences require a minimum of 5 years.
- At the moment, premier Record Suspension applications are taking less than 12 months while standard Record Suspension applications are taking 12-18 months. However, these time frames are not guaranteed
- We professionally prepare all our clients Record Suspensions. Be wary of scammers who charge you and then make you do all the work.
- Our fees do not including the NPB submission fees $150 and the local police check.
- The first step in a criminal Record Suspension application is fingerprinting. This is routine and is done in order to identify your record in the database because it is common for name and birth dates to generate duplicate records.